The Physical Education and Sport program at Camp Hill Primary School will provide opportunities for each child to:
- Concentrate on ‘skills’ teaching and require organisation to allow for effective participation and maximum ‘hands on’ experiences for students. An ideal format includes warm-up, skills acquisition, application, and cool-down activities.
- Follow the Sunsmart protocols during all Physical Education sessions.
- Use Physical Education skills in a variety of sporting situations.
- Participate in the Perceptual Motor Program (Junior students).
- Be involved in a sequential, intensive swimming program.
- Participate in outside school and zone competitions.
- Walk or ride to school where safe and appropriate. The school will promote walking or riding to school through a whole of school activity at least one day per term e.g. Walk, Ride or Scoot to school day or Walk-A-Fun.